Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Present

I am here.

It takes a certain recipe of insomnia, wine and silence to take the time to write here. I don't have much to say, I suppose. Mostly just that I really like where I am right now.

My only real responsibilities are maintaining creativity and feeding myself. Being able to devote a certain amount time to making art is a wonderful privilege. I find myself thinking differently and enjoying everything that I am learning in the process. With the prospect of graduation finally becoming real I've been spinning around some ideas for what to do next and with surprisingly little self induced pressure. I have a couple ideas that I'd never really considered before a few weeks ago, so I'll wait to see if I'm still excited about them in a few months before I share. In the meantime I'll share one of most favorite songs.

I hope everyone is settling into winter nicely.

No comments: