Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Done!

I survived the eight am final, who knew it was still dark at 6:30? Not this girl.

Now it's time time for the wondrous three week winter break! In celebration of three weeks with nothing to do, I shall make a list of all the things I want to do in no particular order:
Get christmas tree 
Decorate said christmas tree
Make house smell like the holidays- I'm thinking lots of smelly candles. Lots.
Make & send christmas cards for friends & family
Make thank you gifts for all (three) of my lovely customers!
Get scarves up in the shop. I don't care if I missed the holiday rush, people will still be cold
Make a sweatshirt from my own design
Read a book
Spend one entire day in pajamas and don't leave the house
Watch a christmas movie while drinking nog
Get my wisdom teeth out, yes I still haven't done that and no, I am proof they do not make you smarter
Do a snow dance.

I think that'll do for now.





Also, I love these great hand drawn journals from zippitydooda. They are a collaboration of many artists with differing themes throughout the year. 

No comments: