Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday nights

Just put up this beauty after toiling over it for many a late night. It has a more "round" pattern than its predecessor, trying to avoid another Georgia O'Keeffe reference- thanks Rebecca. No one wants one of those wrapped around their neck. Also if I'm going to continue down this scarf road I'm going to need to recruit a model because my solo attempts were no good. I do however like this blurry picture of myself. I look real seriouslike. I probably only like it because it is blurry and you can't see my face. I kid, I kid. And the smokey eyes too, ooo baby.
Maybe I'll take a lesson from the lovely and modest folks at American Apparel. Any volunteers?

Now I commence my scarf making/nog drinking/Santa Clause watching Friday night. Thing #73 on my list of things to do over break. Pajamas and all.

1 comment:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.