Saturday, December 13, 2008

More time means______________

More work, yes.
More making, yes.
But most of all more blogging! And look what I've found: very pretty things! My new favorite as of this minute is the rule of threes and they post things like this:


and this:

and this: 

I LOVE the calendar! It's such a simple and innovative idea. I'm working on my own little calendar to give as I'mAStarvingStudentYouGetNoPresentsThisYearForgiveMe gifts.

The last picture is someone's cat food and water dishes, which look exactly like my cats food and water dishes. Well not exactly like mine because those are crystal and mine are oversized ceramic coffee mugs but nonetheless I get points by association. I love the cat portrait, I'll be taking that idea- yoink.

That is all. Now commencing day two of nog drinking & scarf making. Did I mention it's our FIRST snow in the city! Yay!

No comments: